Product Description :
The trainer use electronically controlled engine to simulate engine startup, speedup, slowdown and other actions with the aim of illustrating the structure and working principle of gasoline and electricity power engines. The device applies to the gasoline and electricity power engine and maintenance training courses of secondary and senior vocational schools, ordinary education and training institutions.
- A real and operable electronically controlled is used to illustrate the structure and working process of the engine.
- The training bench is made of advanced aluminum-plastic plate with characteristics of not less than 4mm thick, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, pollution resistance, fireproof, and moistureproof. Its surface are processed by special craft and spraying primer. Never fade color circuit diagram and working principal diagram are painted on the board whose surface coating with varnish. The trainees can learn and analyze the working principle of the control system referencing the diagram real object.
- The training bench is installed with dashboard and multi-functional display to illustrate changes of parameters in the power transmission process, speed, fuel pressure light and electronic control system failure indicating light
- Detection terminals are installed on the training bench. On the bench, operators can detect various detectors, executors, engine control unit, automatic transmission, hybrid power unit and power control unit pins’ electrical signals, such as.
- Resistance, voltage, current, frequency signals.
- The training bench is installed with diagnosis socket, which can connect to automobile decoder to read fault codes, clears fault codes, and reads data stream from the engine, automatic transmission, hybrid power and power electronically controlled system.
- A throttle controller is installed on the bench to accelerate and slowdown.
- A master power switch, water tank protector, flywheel protector, among other protection devices is installed on the training bench.
- The training bench base frame is made in steel and paint is sprayed on the surfaces Self-retention wheels are installed to ensure that the bench is flexible, reliable endurable.
- Equip with intelligent fault setting and appraisal system, include fault setting, troubleshooting and assessment functions etc.
• Size: 1600mm × 1000mm × 1800mm (length x width x height)
• Operating power supply: 12V DC
• Fuel No.: engine mode
• Fuel tank size: 10 L
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C
• Come with lockable castor wheels for easy mobilization, supporting panel frame structure and panel board equip with connecting terminals and system diagram.
EFI Engine Technical Data
• Engine type: VVT-1, 4-cylinder in-line DOHC 16V EFI
• Engine Displacement: 1,342 cm3
• Maximum output: 85 HP at 6,000 rpm
• Maximum torque: 122 Nm at 4,400 rpm
• Cylinder block: cast iron alloy
• Cylinder head: aluminum alloy
• Cylinder bore (mm): 78.7
• Stroke (mm): 69.0
• Compression ratio: 9.3
• Valvetrain: DOHC
• Fuel Type : gasoline