Brake systems of modern motor vehicles are becoming increasingly complex. Electronic aids such as ABS, TCS and ESC are now standard features in such systems. They are designed to keep the vehicle stable with physical limits and thus help assist in protecting the driver. Each individual system is mutually dependent and in part uses the same sensor signals. With this training system the trainee becomes familiar with and understands how the various systems function and interact.
Equipment set consisting of:
1. ABS, TCS AND ESC Training Board
• Four wheel with independent drive.
• Digital speedometer displays for each individual wheel and the vehicle as a whole.
• Slider for acceleration and braking.
• Steering with steering angle display via LED.
2. Computer sets :
• Core i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, 1TB SATA HDD, Integrated video card and sound card, USB port, mouse & keyboard, DVD Writer, 24″ Monitor, Windows 10 operating system.
• All-in one ink type Colour printer
3. Virtual instruments:
• PC Based USB Oscilloscope
• Power supply
• Mains lead
• USB cable
• CD with basic software
• Operating manual
4. ABS, TCS AND ESC Basic Theory Course Module, Instruction Manual
• Extension Cord, 3 Pin Socket, 3 meter with surge protection x 1
• Digital Multimeter, Sanwa CD771 x 1
• Refill Ink for colour printer x 1
• LCD Projector x 1