• Ideal for electronics circuits experiments and design exercises
• Intergrated training system
• Built in power supplies and test facilities for easy and efficient experimentation.
• breadboard for circuit design and prototyping.
• Main units and experiment modules
• The main unit incorporates all necessary equipment for use with the modular experiments modules.
• Power supply, function generator and analogue and digital meters are built-in.
• The DC power supply provides fixed ±5V and ±12V at 1A, a variable ±0±5V ~ ±25V at 1A, and a transformer provides a 19V-9V-0V-15V-19V AC output at up to 1A.
• The function generators offers sine, square, and triangle waveforms at frequencies from 10Hz ~ 1MHz in 6 ranges.
MAIN UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
1. Analog Digital Lab Trainer
2. DC Power Supplies Module Fixed Output: +5V/0.5A, -5V/0.5A, +12V/0.5A, -12V/0.5A
3. Variable Output: +0V ~ +23V/0.5A, -0V ~-23V/0.5A
4. AC Power Supplies Module19V–15V–9V–0V–9V–15V-19V
5. Function Generator Modules Sine, Triangle and Square waveform output Frequency range: 1Hz to 1MHz in 6 decades With fine adjust, Amplitude and DC offset control TTL Mode: 1Hz to 1MHz in 6 decades Six frequency ranges: 1Hz to 10Hz 10Hz to 100Hz 100Hz to 1KHz 1KHz to 10KHz 10KHz to 100KHz 100KHz to 500KHz Sine wave output: 0 to 12V peak to peak variable Triangle wave output: 0 to 8V peak to peak variable Square wave output: 0 to 22V peak to peak variable
6. Removable Solderless Breadboard Module Interconnected nickel plated with a total of 2200 tie points nickel plated contact, fitted all DIP sizes and all components with lead and solid wire in diameter of AWG #22-30 (0.3-0.8mm)
7. Two Logic Output Switches Module Provide two sets of logical output X / X Y /Y
8. Two Pulse Switches Module Provide two sets of pulse output A/ A B / B 2 units push button switch contain switches debouncer for eliminating the bounce caused by switch from “open” to “close” or from “close“ to “open” position.
9. 16-Bits LED Indicators with buffer Module Sixteen LED’s separate input terminals in three colors. (RED, Yellow Green). The LED will be lighted up when input is at “HI Level”, and it will be turned off when it is at no input or at “LO Level”. Capable for Traffic Light Experiments.
10. 16-Bits HI/LO Data Output Switches Module 16 units slide switches and corresponding output terminals. When switch is set at “down” position, the output is LO level; contrarily, it is to be HI level when setting at “up” position.
11. TTL/CMOS Selection Switch Select TTL or CMOS Mode for data switches
12. Two digits 7-segment LED Display Module Numerical designs and resultant display
13. Speaker Module 8Ohm, 0.25W with Audio Amplifier
14. Potentiometer Module With 1K, 100K and 500K Ohm Potentiometers
15. Adaptors Module 2 Channels 4mm Banana and 2 Channels BNC Adaptor The ADT-7000 is shipped with a comprehensive CD Format Experiments Manual, Instruction Manual with Self Maintenance Guide and a power cord.
16. Power Supply: 240VAC, 50Hz (Fused Protected)
17. Dimensions: (W x D x H) Approx. 550 x 280 x 90mm
18. Weight: Approx. 8 kgs
with experiment manual. Each module contains the experiment circuit which is clearly illustrated by a circuit diagram on its top panel. Fault Simulator are also incorporated into the modules for simulating fault situations.
• Clipping Clamping Experiment Module
• Rectifier, Differential Integrator Experiment Module
• Transistor Amplification Experiment Module
• Field Effect Transistor (FET) Circuits Experiment Module
• Multi-stage Amplification Circuits Experiment Module
• OTL Amplifier Circuit Experiment Module
• OCL Amplifier Circuit Experiment Module
• Oscillator Circuits Experiment Module
• Voltage Regulator Experiment Module
• Amplitude Modulation Demodulation Experiment Module
• Frequency Modulation Demodulation Experiment Module
• Op-Amp Circuits Experiment Module
The list of experiments performed using the above modules :
1. Diode Characteristics Experiments (PN-Junction)
2. Diode Clipping Clamping Circuits Experiments
3. Rectifier Circuits Experiments
4. Differential Integrator Circuits Experiments
5. Transistor Characteristics Experiments
6. Transistor Amplification Circuits Experiments
7. Field Effect Transistor (FET) Experiments
8. FET Amplification Circuits Experiments
9. Multi-Stage Amplification Circuits Experiments
10. Transistor Negative Feedback Circuits Experiments
11. Transistor Positive Feedback Circuits Experiments
12. Regulated Voltage/Constant Current Circuits Experiments
13. Modulation Demodulation Experiments
14. Operational Amplifier Characteristics Experiments
15. Op-Amp Amplification Characteristics Experiments
16. Op-Amp Application Circuits Experiments (basic)
17. Op-Amp Application Circuits Experiments (advance)
18. Op-Amp Oscillating Circuit – Positive Feedback Experiments