The trainer uses electronically controlled pneumatic suspension system. It meets the teaching needs of the structure, working principle and fault setting and diagnosis of the suspension electronic control system.
– Door switch 1PCS
– Height control switch 1PCS
– Air suspension system 1PCS
– Brake switch 1PCS
– Air suspension computer 1PCS
– Diagnostic seat 1PCS
– Mobile stand 1PCS
1. It fully simulates various cars driving condition. The air suspension system automatically elevates, descends and automatic damping changes when driving condition changes, etc.
2. The schematics and detection terminal of the air suspension system are printed on the bench panel. various sensors and air suspension system can be detected by instrument.
3. It can simulate the road conditions, load changes, driving conditions and then the computer will adjust automatically.
4. After setting the fault, the trainees can use the instrument to find the location and content of the faults through the fault troubleshooting exercises.
5. It is equipped with data detection port. The trainees can use the instruments to read and clear the fault code, read the dynamic data flow and set the parameter.