➢ The device is designed based on the AUTOMOTIVE air conditioning system to demonstrate the structure and operation of the system. The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the manual air conditioner system
➢ The training board displaying wiring diagram printed on acrylic and equip with 4 mm safety sockets for fault finding purposes
➢ The compressor is driven by a three-phase motor.
➢ The trainees can learn and analyze the working principle of the control system by referencing the diagram and the real object.
➢ The training bench is installed with detection terminals to detect electric signals, for example, resistance, voltage, current.
➢ The training bench is installed with pressure gauges and thermometers, which display real- time pressure and temperature at the inlet and outlet of the air conditioner system.
➢ The training bench supports practice of filling refrigerant and detecting leakage.
➢ The training bench’s base frame is made in steel with Self-retention wheels
➢ include fault setting and troubleshooting.
• Size: approx. 1000mm × 1000mm × 1800mm (length x width x height)
• Driving power supply:three-phase four-wire (three-phase five-wire 415V ± 10% 50Hz)
• External power supply: A.C. 220V ± 10% 50Hz
• Operating voltage: 12V DC
• Refrigerant: R134a
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C
• High pressure gauge: 0 – 3.5 Mpa
• Low pressure gauge: 0 – 1.5 Mpa
• Three-phase asynchronous motor: 2.2 KW; 220V/415V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Vacuum pump: 120 W; 1,000 r/min; 220 VAC, 50 Hz
• Come with lockable castor wheels for easy mobilization.