TECHNICAL DATA- GENERAL FEATURES
This trainer provides the instructor with a complete Electric Power Steering Trainer for group or whole-class demonstration.
The device is designed based on the front axle assembly to holistically demonstrate structures and operation of the EPS system and front axle suspension system.
The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the EPS system and front axle suspension system.
The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the EPS system in secondary and senior vocational skill schools, normal education and training institutions.
• A real and operable EPS system is used to illustrate the structure of the system.
• Color circuit and operating principle diagrams on the training platform can help trainees learn and analyze the operating principle of the system.
• The training platform is installed with a diagnosis socket connecting a dedicated or universal automobile decoder. The diagnosis socket reads and clears fault codes on the EPS system.
• The practical training platform’s base frame is made in steel and the surface is paintcoated. Self-retention wheels are installed to ensure that the platform is flexible, reliable and endurable.
• Comes with four lockable castor wheels for easy mobilisation.
i. Size: Approx. 1700mm x 1200mm x 1800mm (length x width x height)
ii. Input power: A.C. 220V ± 10% 50Hz
iii. Operating power supply: 12V DC
iv. Operating temperature: -40°C to + 50°C
Trainer System Includes:
i. Detection control panel with various detection terminals and principle diagram
ii. Power steering ECU
iii. Diagnosis socket – OBD II
iv. Ignition switch
v. Front axle suspension mechanism
vi. Steering wheel, steering column, electric power steering gear, and steering linkages
viii. Movable framework (with self-retention wheels)