- CNG Cylinder / Tank, cylinder mounting bracket with high-tension bolt and nuts
- CNG-grade Pipeline, gas venting hoses and accessories
- CNG Solenoid, Manometer (Pressure Gauge), CNG Reducer / Regulator kit and mounting brackets
- NGV Refilling Valve
- Master Shut-off Valve at cylinder (PRD) and reffiling valve
- EFI Switch-over or Fuel Selector switch,
- Fuel Injector Eccumulator
- Timing Advance Processor (for Gas Spark Ignition Timing)
- Anti-contaminant Emission System (AES) and Step Motor Gas Controller
- Signal from Oxygen (Lamda) sensor and Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- All necessary sensors and diagnostic socket
- CNG fuel tanks (cylinders) in 4 standard types of construction:
- Type 1: Heavy steel
- Type 2: Steel liner with fiberglass or carbon fiber hoop-wrapped around the waist of the cylinder.
- Type 3: Aluminum liner with carbon fiber wrapping the entire cylinder (including the ends).
- Type 4: Polyethylene liner with carbon fiber wrapping the entire cylinder.