This trainer provides students and instructors with the opportunity to demonstrate, investigate and fault-find a simulation of a hybrid vehicle electrical system. The trainer is designed to allow access to a simulation of the mechanical operation as well as provide a mimic of the electrical power flow. The panel also includes test points at a safe voltage level to allow for investigation of electrical circuits. To facilitate the development of techniques in diagnostics and fault-finding skills, the panel includes a range of fault-insertion options to simulate typical realworld system malfunctions.
This trainer includes access to digital curriculum materials including theory and practical learning tasks.
The Panel Trainer must have the Following Features:
- Simulation of mechanical and electrical power flow
- Dashboard with speed, RPM, ECO monitor and
- temperature displays
- Brake and accelerator pedals
- Gear-shift control and park push-button
- Ignition and power push-buttons
- Gradient switch
- Controls to adjust external, internal, cabin and coolant
- Terminals to make DC and AC circuit measurements
- Hybrid transaxle featuring a planetary gear set
- Scan tool to display diagnostic trouble codes
- Manual or automatic fault insertion