• The Motorcycle EFI Training System is used for electronic, electric system training in vocational schools about electric systems and electronic control on modern motorbikes/scooters. Open design of equipment can assemble modules according to requirement of lessons (from basic to advantage, from simply to complex). User can compare/discriminate the resemblance and the difference between generations by methods, survey by professional measuring tools.
• Equipment is designed has many independent function modules, separate components. It simulates operating principles, construction of electric wiring and electronic control system on new generation motorcycles.
• Teachers and students can measure; check direct technical parameters or using computer, specialized check equipments.
• Especially, open design of equipment can assemble modules according to requirement of lessons (from basic to advantage, from simply to complex). User can compare/discriminate the resemblance and the difference between generations by methods, survey by professional measuring tools.
• Training software on computer. It supports electric wiring diagram information, basic technical parameters, images, survey charts, and animate lectures.
1. Equipment provides full pedagogical elements in technical training equipment.
2. Equipment is built visually based on real spare parts of FI/PGM-FI motorcycle electronic, electric system
3. Connect online, control, simulate, display, diagnose and training.
4. Basic electronic and electric technical in motorcycle repair
5. Automatic control technical in structure and operation of new generation motorcycle
6. Electric supply system, charging system, safety starting system
7. Light system, alarming signal periodic maintenance instruction (Oil service soon)
8. Ignition system (CDI, TCI) and electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI) include: intake air supply, fuel and electronic control generations
9. Integrated ECM system (STARTING, CHARGING, IGNITION, FI, ACG, IDLING STOP, HEAD LAMP…)
10. Diagnosis system (OBD On-Board Diagnostic) inculdes protocols: MIL Code, K-line, OBD-II
11. Digital odometer display system and digital odometer correction
12. Evaporation emission control system (EVAPO)
13. Alternating Current Generator and starter (ACG)
14. Idling stop system
15. Engine operation optimum system base on altitude (ALTITUDE)
16. Immobilizer system (Immobiliser, Security) and key programming
17. Safety system and warning system on new generation motorcycles
18. Common faults on engine control unit (ECU/ ECM)
19. Live data analysis technique in diagnosis, correction and repair complex faults using MOTOSCAN
20. Idle speed correction, fuel mixture rate and engine power of the electronic fuel injection system
21. Read/ Clear/Reset technique in ECU memory, analyze live data, active actuators using specialized diagnosis tool MOTOSCAN
22. Look up document, electric diagrams, specifications and repair instruction for motorcycles as: HONDA, YAMAHA, PIAGGIO, SUZUKI, SYM by MOTODATA software
23. Thinking, knowledge development about professional electronic repair technical, help students develops self-study habits in the next year.
• Software on CD ROM
• A-frame used to install function modules on training table (integrated 12V 10A and 5V 3A power supply, indicator lamp, power cord…)
• Basic function modules of electrical systems: 26 separate function modules, 38 panels
• Power supply unit
• Connectors and accessories
• Sensor heater
• Scanner for PGM/FI motorcycles & scooters
• Technical data software repair motorcycles & scooters installer CD
• Tool measure electric pulse: AUTOSCOPE
• Electric measure tool: MULTI – METER
• The light check ignition timing: IGNITION TIMING LIGHT
• Tool test compression pressure inside the cylinder and fuel pressure: P TESTER
• To repair, reinstall and upgrade the ECU firmware for motorcycle/ scooter: MOTOBOX
• User guide