Al Najjah Enterprise organizes a training program in the field of Automotive Technology.
Automotive Technology now growing rapidly, it can be seen from circulation of vehicle products that offers a vehicle with some features of advanced modern technology/promising improvement of some aspects of the system that is used, coverage work performance, comfort, safety and environmental impact.
The Purpose of Autotronic Technical Expertise is to teach students with the skills, knowledge and attitudes.
- Diagnostic Scanning
- Autotronic Program
- ECU Flashing
- Electrical Wiring
- Engine Overhaul
- Workshop Management
- Commonrail Diesel Fuel Injection System
Alnajjah Enterprise has conducted training at:
- IKM JASIN
- KOLEJ KEMAHIRAN TINGGI MARA MASJID TANAH
- INSTITUT LATIHAN PERINDUSTRIAN KUALA LUMPUR
- UNIVERSITY TEHNIKAL MALAYSIA MELAKA (UTEM)
- PUSAT LATIHAN MENGAJAR & KEMAHIRAN LANJUTAN (CIAST)
- UNIVERSITY KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA (UKM)
- KOLEJ KOMUNITI SELANDAR
- KOLEJ KOMUNITI JASIN
- KOLEJ KOMUNITI MASJID TANAH
- IKM BESERI
- IKM TAN SRI YAHYA AHMAD PEKAN
- POLITEKNIK PORT DICKSON
- 23 KOLEJ VOKASIONAL AT 1 AUTOMOTIVE WORKSHOP
CONCLUSION / BENEFITS
A. FOR INDUSTRY ”Ready to work Talents”
- Enhances industry access to talented, experienced and young minds.
- Accelerate the growth of industry’s own talents in fields that will add higher value and higher income to their companies by providing key technology training and enabling them to compete for higher value engineering jobs.
- Provide industries with engineering workforce that are equipped with transferable skills and competencies needed to acquire as ‘carry forward’ or work-ready skill sets applicable in workplace settings.
B. FOR GRADUATES
- Be equipped with industry relevant competencies
- Potential employment upon completion of programme